At The Recreationalist, we believe there should be an inclusive, informative, inspiring, and invaluable resource for Recreation, a place where people are free to share Recreational tips and tricks in an enthusiastic, open environment. And we believe the only way to do this is to create a free exchange of information that is built for you (and you, and you.)
The Forum is a place to connect, learn, and share. It’s a community-led resource for Recreation
We want The Forum to be a positive, purposeful place on the Internet — so if you don’t have something nice to say, think about keeping it to yourself. We wish we didn’t have to do this but, hey, it’s the Internet in 2019, so we have a couple of community guidelines:
- Ask real questions, give real answers — Sharing real information is invaluable. Imagine all of the things we learn when we share real things. Try to keep The Forum on topic.
- Keep it relevant — Your knowledge is invaluable in helping make The Forum and The Recreationalist a true resource for everyone to enjoy.
- Be nice! — There’s enough negative energy out there, let’s keep it positive.
- Don’t be a jerk! — We didn’t want to say it, but it’s the Internet, so we have to. Harassment, hate speech, and things of that nature will not be tolerated.
- Don’t be promotional — We’re all bombarded by sponsored posts, sales-y emails, etc all day long. There’s a time and a place, but we prefer The Forum to be focused on real Recreational info.